The Virtual Classroom version of the WinSPC Administrator Course delivers the full WinSPC Administrator curriculum in a formalized online environment. The class replicates the structured experience of in-person training using the same content, including attendance by multiple customers. Each attendee will access a pre-configured virtual WinSPC environment through a web browser — access to this environment is only available during the training class session. Attendees will interact with the instructor and other attendees through an online meeting platform (GoToMeeting). Those with two monitors will be able to watch the instructor and manage their own session side-by-side, each given a full screen.
Registration for 2024 courses will open soon!
Delivery Methods and Cost:
- Delivered virtually in a browser using Cloudshare training technology accessed with GoToMeeting
- Cost is $1500/seat
- Contact your account representative to transfer your existing in-person training credits to virtual seats
- A computer with a modern browser such as Chrome
- An internet connection of at least 5Mbps
- The ability to access remote Cloudshare and GoToMeeting network servers from your network
- Recommended – Two monitors for viewing and comparing the instructor WinSPC and your WinSPC session simultaneously
Additional Technical Resources
- The GoToMeeting attendee technical requirements for desktops and mobile clients can be found here.
- To test/attempt a GoToMeeting installation on your current device and browser click here.
- To run the CloudShare Connectivity and Speed Test on your current machine click here.
- For tips on improving your browser performance while training click here
Typical Daily Course Schedule
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm — Morning Session (includes several 5-10min breaks)
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm — Lunch break
- 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm — Afternoon Session (includes several 5-10min breaks)
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm — Q&A Period
Topics Covered in This Course:
- Creating and setting up parts, variables, attributes, tags, and collection plans
- Capturing data from external sources
- Capturing data manually (via keyboard)
- Using control tests and real-time alarms (triggers)
- Monitoring processes in real-time
- Working with dashboards
- Analyzing data
- Working with data sets and data filters
- Generating reports
- Performing core administrative tasks (user setup, password management, etc.)
- Setting up the Cost Inspector to expose the cost of variation and the cost of process offset
- Customizing charts using chart schemes
- And more…